As I was getting Jack ready for bed tonight he said said something to me and it struck me that he often says things that I may have said once...but you will never hear me say again.Our Task, as written by Helen:
Come up with 5 things that your 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 18 year old says that you never say....I'm not a stickler for rules so if you want it can be things that your husband says. If your baby doesn't yet speak then you can make them up based on what you think they would say if they could speak. Then tag others to do the same - you can tag 1 other or 10 others, again I'm not going to make you stick to any rules on that.
If you haven't been tagged and you want to join in then please do.
The only rule that I would like to make is that you come back here and add your post to this Linky so I can laugh at them read them too, and ask those that you tag to do the same please.
So, five things Charles says/has said that I never will/have/or will say again!....
* In the middle of a shop/public space: I done a poo!! (Or) I need a poo!!
* Mummy, I love your boobies.
* My poo looks like a crocodile/snail/frog/jellyfish/octopus/etc
* Mummy, kiss my bum/willy better please.
* The Rhinos/Elephants/Giraffes/any zoo animal have very big willies!
I tag (sorry if you've already been done)
Seasider In the City
Not My Year Off